]

Saturday, December 01, 2007

League @ Singapore Poly


Went to SP for a soccer game between NYP Campus Crusade for Christ and NPCCC.
Well we lost the game with honour :)
Final Score was 7 - 4

Injured myself during a massive defence against the opponent.
And there goes my scar-less, shiny leg !
Some said : "Man without scar isn't manly"
My opinion differs from that statement, wounds like that are caused by clumsiness and if you think that man needs scars to be manly, it indefinitely also means that
MANLY GUYS ARE CLUMSY !

The pain is really excruciating, I'm just hesitating to enter to the shower room !
I've also pondered about how Jesus bore the pain that's he underwent.

Hey wait, isn't that Justin?
Gosh , it's coming !


Hmm this is really unhealthy !
Calories are being replenished !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home