]

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sitex IT Fair 2007


Without him, I don't think I can carry those heavy stuffs from Expo back to SK.
Tnks lehx Mk, appreciate your help really

So packed ! Luckily there was on one who brush against my wound, else I will scream at them !

Maybe James can take note of this.
Wahaa !

I love this shot manx, it shows the beauty of the powershot series.
Zoom , Focus and Snap !
Don't be deceived by the smile, those stuffs are really heavy manx!
22inch LCD monitor, Mouse & Keyboard and a heavy Altec Lansing Speaker.
We then headed to Mic's house for some sushi.
Had our very 1st sushi making and it was indeed fun.
Gross sushi came out during the whole process as well.

Mk present his very own humongous handroll.

A closer look?

Mine looks much decent than his ?

Clearing the mess !

Mahjong Time !

Mic's Bro (in white), Mic, jason and mk !

My sleep was always disturbed by the pain on the wound !
Decided to take a picture of it to monitor the progress of my wound, it still hurts manx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home