]

Saturday, December 08, 2007

No Motivation

High Alert :
I LACK MOTIVATION !
1st paper is like on Mon and and here am I just wasting my time away, no inner drive to study.
Maybe programming isn't my cup of tea and it brings me great distress whenever I have a hard time understanding the functions.
*ARGH * It's killing me !

But I've learn something from my secondary school's principal, Mrs Wong Mei Heng.
"We must open ourselves to accept the things we detest to do, the things we know which will benefits us for the good. "
That time the context of this statement was on fruits. Our school have this fruit day monthly, whereby all students will receive a fruit on the last fri of every month during morning assembly.

I believe this statement still applies to me right now.
How :
1) See that the modules play an important part in contributing to your overall result
2)Open yourself up and allow interest to be developed
3)Be consistent in your revision so that interest will not start to fade off
4)Encourage and motivate yourself to move on

I love programming I love programming !
Is that the way how you do that ? I don't know, yours may be different but work things out which you think is the BEST for you !

Alright, going off for lunch, study, then to QL's bbq @ Pasir Ris.

Work hard & Play hard !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home