]

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Common Test Period

I've screwed up 1 paper !
Programming is such a disappointment manx !
Looks like I will be spending my 2 weeks brushing up on my programming.

1 paper to go !
Smelling the 2 weeks break drawing nearer and nearer each day.

Have been really busy past few days and I think I've put on 1kg ever since I stopped my workout due to an injured leg. I am beginning to miss the things I detest to do after the injury. Which means, I'm going to be disciplined in my workout schedules after my recovery. Pray for speedy recovery manx, I've been receiving stares from people around me, people might think its mold that is forming on my leg (when it's actually antiseptic powder)

Bottomline : It's not easy be a handicapped/physically disabled people, it takes in great courage to live every single day of their lives.

Okay recently I've been crazy over Photography.
I have learn to appreciate nice pictures too !
For a start, I think I will have to read up alot on photography, learn the fundamentals and at the same time saving up for a DSLR camera?
Not so early though, learn the basics then make the final decision !

LASTLY
This is why I sometimes hate my sch's policy.
Once you are late, you are considered absent for the particular lesson. And that's the reason why you get to see the whole list of classes down there.
Maybe it's time to kick the late habit of mine so that I do not bring myself into deeper trouble !

Anyway, tnks bang for agreeing to be my guardian from the 1st day of my poly life till now. I did not receive any of these letters, but my guardian did. wahaa !

alright I'm turning in now, take a look at some random pics below.
My all-time favourite :)
Celebrity shares abt how she was being stalked by a guy
Ladies can be out of their mind too !
Our mugging period !
My very own Burberry coin box (DIY)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home