]

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Long Update

Woah I guess it has been such a long time since I last logged into Blogger.com to write a new post. Argh, I guess I haven't been really lazy, procrastinating whenever I am supposed to blog.

Alright, I reckon this is my last week whereby I can really have a good rest, hanging out with friends and etc... I am officially commencing on my attachment to ST Aerospace next week and it will be a dreadful 6months there! Least, I won't be touching on any books, or worrying of the datelines of tutorials, online quizzes, common tests and etc... BUT ! I will need to pen down my daily reports and submit to my liaison officer frequently.

Strive to do well for my IAP and get good grades for it. It all boils down to one's attitude, so I guess I will need to make a drastic change in my lifestyle. Late-comings will definitely be intolerable!

This week have been really meaningful and at the same time expenditure shoots up ! Went for the 2years, 1 time event, The Singapore Airshow. Woah it was just indescribable, the acrobat performance was SUPERB !

Somewhere around the beginning of the week, had a poly buddies outing @ SAKAE Sushi. Went bowling then a game of daytona. They are really a funny bunch of pple to hang out with. At night, some suggested an impromptu trip to ZOUK. Can't imagine that I am soon turning 20 and that night was my 1st night @ a club. It was a great experience though, looking forward for the subsequent night life like this.

Just yesterday, met up with my 3 other buddies, Rek, lk, mao for lunch @ Chicago Steakhouse, Cineleisure. It was indeed a good catching up among all of us, some attached, some still single etc. We have learnt so much abt one another life, i guess it was a good time spent. Too bad no photos, guessed we were just to captivated in the ongoing conversations.

Today, supposed to report work @ 12pm but feeling abit lazy in the morning, so decided to ask to change to 3pm. Koh suppose to visit me with his girl this afternoon but I forgot to tell him abt the change in timing manx! Sorry bro :) Hope u enjoy the lunch there. Oh yeah, as I've mentioned earlier that I am working at 3pm instead. But when I reach the restaurant, I was told that I am not supposed to work today, that really warms the cockles of my heart ! But so as not to waste the trip, I compromise and decided to start work at 6pm instead. For the 3hrs, I am going to do some shopping @ VIVO ! Well, didnt know that I could really shop, spent the entire 3hours shopping, shopping and shopping! Got a pair of shades, a nice pair of pants and a shirt.

Photobucket

Anyway, today's work was a breeze. There we too many staffs in the restaurant, so there's nothing much to do anyway. Anyway, mengkiat take note, the rates for FRI,SAT and SUN wont be $8/hr anymore. I will be spreaded out to $6.50 from MON to SUN. So wana quit? Or hunt for other jobs?

It's getting real late, guess i will need to just stop typing and bid goodnight to all peeps out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home