]

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fitness and Wellness

It has been really since i last blogged.
Nothing changes much in my life manx, projects piling up, assignments driving me bonkers, preparation for Re-test and the upcoming examinations is sufficient to kill me instantly.
Frankly speaking, I hate STRESS !
My one and only formula to avoid stress is to SLEEP !

Many may think that by sleeping it won't help me get out of that situation too but I will like to strongly differ from that statement. By sleeping, it helps to strengthen your entire body, rejuvenate your muscles and your mind. Without a shadow of a doubt, it certainly helps you to handle the stress in an appropriate way companied with the right attitude.

Alright, what I did today?
Hmm, i hit the gym at Marsiling with Wee Lee (poly bud) and another of his friend. Havent been visiting the gym for like 2-3mths and today was really intensive manx! Main muscle group today is Chest and Triceps.
When approaching towards the end of our training,every repetition I did was a struggle manx ,its like my muscle were tearing apart.
It was an intensive training but fulfilling. Whenever I tried to let go of the bars, wee lee and his friend just simply don't allow me to, I am told to finish the set of 8 instead.

There is a saying : "Everything comes with a price !"

To get physically fit, you gotta really rise up and face those challenges ahead of you.
I hope Soon Loong (poly bud) will not torture me when we run around the campus tmr !

Alright today's entry is abit random, I hope the days ahead of me will be much more exciting!
Alright gotta end now and sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home