]

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Common Test is finally over. *Phew!*
It has been really a struggle for me for the past few days.
Being a "last-min" person, I always do my revision 1 or 2 days before the test and this definitely won't help me to do well and achieve good grades.
I have totally screwed up my programming module (which is mentioned in my previous entry) and for the 2 other modules which I took, I guess it was just pure luck. What I studied actually came out during the test. But this doesn't bring me true satisfaction anyway.
Success = 90% hard work + 10% luck
We shouldn't be gambling on luck but should instead pump in to the 90% !

Anyway, I will treat this as a learning point and prepare myself for the next SEM.
Meanwhile, I' m going to fully utilized this 2weeks break.
Beloved friends of mine and bang, got any activities just holla me alright !
Working schedule will be on alternate days (odd days of the week), so even days I'm free ! If you don't call me out, I will be most probably slacking and putting on weight at home ! *wahaa

Waiting for your call . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home