]

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

First & Foremost, Happy 2008 to all who I know !
Thank you for all of your well wishes and greetings, though I may be busy for not replying to all of them, but those are pretty much appreciated !
Thank you so much, may this year bring more blessings to each and everyone of your lives.
More good friends/colleagues to enhance your lives too!
May joy,peace and prosperity be upon you and your loved ones !
Most importantly BE HEALTHY !

2007 has passed, behold 2008 is here !
Let bygones be bygones, let's 2008 be a turning point for our lives too.
Let old habits not have a grip on our lives anymore, CHANGE FOR THE BETTER !

May the Lord bless this 2008 too, I need breakthroughs in my life!
I need to do a evaluation and a reflection of 2007 soon so that I will prepare myself for the new 2008!

Okay now abit of an update on 31 Dec 2007
I had a mini gathering with my buddies and my family on that night. Koksheng and I decided to cook for my family and a few friends, Ric, Dm, mk and johnny!
We had breaded fish, pilaf rice and chicken chop. Gosh it was just too YUMMY! but of course there is still room for improvements!
My family and my friends enjoyed it very much!

1min before 12am, I was still cooking for Johnathan and when it hit 12am, we weren't like screaming, but went around shaking hands wishing one another a happy 2008 !
The climax of the night came in ard 1.20am where my mommy decided to open a champagne to celebrate the new year.
So we had some games and kept on drinking till our faces were all FIERY RED !
Some vomitted, some feeling dizzy and some feeling lerthargic BUT afterall we'd enjoyed the time together.

Alright, I have class at 8am tmr! Argh!
2008 is here, no more skipping class !
Alright I'm turning in, cya peeps !

food

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

drunk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home