]

Friday, December 21, 2007

I guess this 2week break would be more of a resting & recuperating period for me.
It won't be a time to be engaged in numerous activities but feel free to ask me out, this week may be packed but next week I'm working only on the Mon(half day) and Fri.

Went for a soccer game with rowee,junwei,my bro and his friends, over @ Ponggol area. It was somehow disappointing because of the heavy rain and I've concluded that Dec is not a appropriate month to do outdoor activities!
So the best thing to do is just laze around your bed and enjoy the cool breeze.*BEDRIDDEN*
I guess you won't have that much of opportunities to experienced such time like this. But take caution, dont be lazybones, continue to do the things you need to do.

Alright tmr is another working day for me, and I'm feeling abit nauseous right now. I suspect that I've got food poisoned!
Okay I think I gotta rest now.

food

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home