]

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Intensive workout

Hit the pool with lk,jm and jason in the afternoon. Dive straight in and fulfill my target of 40laps. Hmm still quite satisfied with my performance, but I still need to buck up more man. Swimming has always been a form of relaxation for me, knowing that you've completed your goal brings you nth but jubilation.

After swimming, jason and I tortured ourselves further by hitting the gym straight. Woah this is our 1st time man, cant believe I actually complied with his suggestion. But nonetheless, we hit the weights hard and left the gym after an hr or so.

Whole body and mind totally drained out man.

I think I've made a really wise decision not to work this week. I deserve a break after the grueling 6mth stint with ST which earn me only a B for my grade. *PISS OFF*
Time spent with buddies and family makes my day.

What's up for tmr man.

Afternoon swim with jm at SK again.
Head down to town to meet up with lk for shopping then a good dinner at night.
Meet up with Jason @ night for a good cooling run.

wise-fully spent week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home