]

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sorry dokie

Hey all, Im truely sorry for the lack of updates man. Everything has been the same for me, I freaking hate internship! haha not to that extreme core though but nevertheless I shall complain no more because its ending on the 1st week of Aug. WOAH!!! The aromatic smell of my holidays are diffusing through my nostrils.....

Shall start my new entry tmr again.

Sneak Peek: Mk is coming over to bake cookies ! For who man? Shall leave that victim as anonymous. Is it for a close friend, a buddy who is leaving SG, or someone special?

It's definitely at your very own discretion to make any wild guesses but not to the extent of bulging our dear mk day and night, all day long !

More pictures will be up tmr !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home