]

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Lethargic Me !

Sorry guys for the lack of update.

I have been really busy with my internship, I have practically no mood to use the computer or watching the television when I reached home. Blogging became adverse, but I will try to update my blog at least once/twice a week okay. So what's the reason behind it?
It is simple, I'm dealing with electrical cable installation using CATIA software on the computer. So it's like using the computer the entire day. Without a doubt, my eyesight is deteriorating! But NO WAY, I need my eyes for my future career, so I'd better take the advises of the senior colleagues and have regular break intervals.

At least my weekends are well spent and I do not isolate myself at home. If there is no family activities going on the weekends, I will prefer to spend my weekends mingling with my friends. Sundays are reserved for church, so I will try not to scheduled anything for the morning.

This is something random. I dreamt that I've failed my NAPHA. I couldnt believe that I actually failed my 2.4km run. At that moment of time, the commitment to run at least thrice per week has became futile. Nonetheless, i take this dream as an awakening call for me. I will take every training of mine seriously, even though its merely a 3km - 4km run. Last week, I compromise my training abit, guess I will have to train hard and sweat hard this week. Any companions for runs, or gym?

Haha! Ok i'd better stop penning, gonna rush for my overdue weekly report.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home