]

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Throw out like a Merlion

Photobucket

I'm 20 already !
Yesterday I went double O with a few good buddies, Jason,Ks,mk and johnathan. If you are thinking of clubbing there, think twice. Why do i say so? Firstly the atmosphere there is sucky, as compared to Zouk. It's not crowded at all and not to be mean, there are alot of muslim and indian brothers and sisters there. Secondly, they dont seem to have a theme for the night. The songs played range from Mambo, R&B, abit of trance and house. Thirdly, the dancefloor is so small. So I do agree with my sis that Double 0 is not a ideal place for a great night of fun.

What's nice there?
Their drinks are so cheap! A jug of Vodka lime (or any flavours) is only $12. 3 jugs, shared with 4 people can get u high. They have this 1 for 1 from 12am - 1am on cocktails. People will seize the opportunity to get Flaming Lambo, Waterfall and etc. So never hesitate to go there to chill, it's perfectly alright! But i will suggest pub, there are quite of nice pubs in SG anyway.

Gosh me and mengkiat were drunk. Jason and Johnathan felt abit tipsy after having a flaming lambo each. I had 5 jugs of vodka(lime,cranberry and orange)-we share, 1 bottle of Royal Stout, 6 shots of tequila, waterfall(share with mk). That got me drunk, after that I do not know what mk's bro and his friends treated me. Kept bumping onto people around me, dance crazily on the dancefloor, wobble down the steps, vomit 3 times, 1 on the street, 2nd on the cab, lastly in my very own room! Damn it was crazy! Shall not share what i did to the vomit in my room! Went to bed after vomiting, and my parents were angry! I'm displeased with myself too, I should have self control over me. Anyway it was over, I promised that this will never happen again!

Wana thank all my friends who made this birthday special.
Mk, jason, bang, koksheng, johnathan, mk's bro and his friends, slang, weesiong,weelee,gab,kenneth, cheryl, kelvin and many more who wrote their well wishes on my friendster and facebook comment box. There are too many people to thank for!

Thank you so much !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home