]

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Healthy Living

A weird loud sound in the middle of the night that came for the 9th level kept me tossing on my bed for hours before i eventually fell asleep ! I do not know abt you, but have you ever experienced hearing weird noise, like moving of furniture, knocking of wall etc in the wee hours?

You might wonder if you actually have inconsiderate block mates living above ur head or are there supernatural things going on in the middle of the night? It's not only me who heard it, my mom was awakened by it at abt 1am and she thought I had a quarrel with my brother.

The noise started around 12 onwards until 4plus am(where I couldnt stand it anymore but to sleep). It is really robbing me of my sleep! There is a saying: "A hungry man is a angry man" but mine differs, "A sleepy man is a very angry man". Sleep is a paramount importance to me !

But anyway, I hope whoever is responsible for the noise, be it the neighbours above or caspers, I just want the noise to cease tonight !

I woke up with aches all over my body, felt like a weakling. Going to meet up with bang later for some shopping spree before heading for good food at night (with my makansutra guidefood) ! Tomorrow will be the commencement of my Internship, hope everything will be smooth, good working colleagues and management. Internship will be 6mths, so alot of things which i always do during my free time will also be stripped away from me. No more gaming, no more excessive hrs on the net, lesser outings with friends, no wednesday nights @ Zouk, no more work at Sushi Tei and etc... Shall treat this 6mths as a preparatory stage for NS too, gotta start a slimming regime, hope to see a new change after 6mths. I need moral support ! haha


Photobucket

Had a high protein meal this morning. A chocolate protein milkshake accompanied with a fresh bowl of oatmeal. I guess I was struggling to decide what to have for breakfast because the savory packets of instant noodles tempted me but thank God I managed to stay firm in enforcing a healthy lifestyle in my daily living. Without a doubt, healthy diet comes with regular exercises too, so I am going to schedule dates to go my workout too! any companions? Run, gym, sports ? Do let me know!

Alright I guess i need to finish some admin work for internship before meeting ah bang later. see ya peeps !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home