]

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I desire . . .

First and Foremost, let's welcome back Bro Koh LK !
eh i did your receive ur eraser and pencil for my birthday lehx? Where is the parcel you promised to send from London ?

Haha I think you had a hell of a fun over at london. Did not even see you online for the past 10days. Do not delete the pictures taken from my SD card, just leave it, I will want to see them !

Okay now a little bit of update on me. Had me really occupied with my internship, my on breathing spaces will be on friday nights and the weekends! Everyday after work I will just come back, have my dinner, and there I go lying on the couch when my family was watching the TV in the living room. It can be really siong manx, I hope i will be able to smoke through this period and at the same time accomplished the given tasks given to me and most importantly leave good impression!


Abit more on my personal life.
"Give me more time and I will lose weight to prove you all wrong!"
I guess people around me have been hearing this from me ever since secondary school days. And like after few years later, I still look like a fat plump ball ! Haha still remember the days whereby friends around me jokingly tease me abt my physical appearance, and some of the crudest comment is: NECKLESS creature.
Given my personality, I don't really take those comments to heart neither do I despise myself even more.
Instead those words are like a string of motivating words to achieve what I really want.
Most importantly, I still have friends around me who will encourage me.

Reminiscing those days really amuses me, it all seems like it's yesterday.

2008 will definitely be different !
I'm taking these 6mths of internship as a training regime for me as well. I am going to see the changes in me at the end of the 6mths. Results may be unpredictable but let's wait and see. haha

Went for a run with jason just now! WOAH it was just awesome.
We started from the junction near SX's hse, all the way down to the stretch of road that goes to Punggol park. Then pass by the P. Park, and headed back to our meeting point. Rough estimation of the distance is around 3.8km - 4km? After that, went to jason's fitness corner to do some toning exercise before we bid goodbye.
Great run with you bro !

This Wed's we will be hitting the gym and pal on the list are jason, ks, dm and me. Mk u said you wana tone up, so join us! Bang, if you are free, why not join us too?

Lastly this fri is good fri, so any plans on thurs night?
Waiting for your calls !

Reminder: Don't ask me out to drink ! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home