]

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Side Job ?

Going to work has been really a drag for me. Maybe Im just bored with the same stuffs im doing since day 1 till now. Its getting so routinized !!!!

today was really eventful. I attended a talk conducted by the Adam Khoo Learning Technologies. I guess everyone will know of this local talent who made his 1st million at the age of 26. The speech was given by one of the coach, Perry Lai, and frankly speaking it was marvelous.

The 2hr talk introduced us to making of revenue through internet marketing. Learning how to market/promote a product or services to a third party. It may sounds tough but its actually feasible. I would prefer something challenging like this than the dubious Click Per Cost (CPC) kind of ads whereby visitors just click on the ads on ur web/blogs and $ starts cashing in. I got a few friends of mine who is into it right now and one of them earned like $200 (USD) after a mth. Hmm thats sound easy money huhx but its not a bad idea giving it a try too.

I was enticed by Nuffnang too as I've seen so many bloggers serving nuffnang ads. In my opinion, I guess nuffnang is much more reliable because its the 1st blog advertisement companies. I shall give nuffnang a try and see how it goes. Take it as a side job for me.

Another coincidence occurred after the talk. I was on the cab with my friends after the talk and while on the way to Tamp, at a traffic light, there was a girl smiling and waving at me. I wasnt aware of it until my friends interrupted the conversation I had with another guy. To my amazement, I saw Qianling on the other cab ! Woah it was really coincidental and I couldnt believe that our QL is like so observant. She could recognize me within secs. wahaa, it was really hilarious.

Alright time to hit the sack. Tmr is another long day, soccer training after work at THE CAGE. woah !!! Good night peeps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home