]

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crazy blogger

Time check : 5.52am

Who will be in the right mind to blog right now? But guess what, I am sitting on my comfy chair ready to kick start with today's entry after waking up like 4.30 in the morn to prepare breakfast for my family. It's only once in a blue kind of thing for me to wake up to actually do crazy stuffs. Hehe

Okay now updates on past events.


Watched the hulk with bang on sat night and I reviewed this movie with 3stars out of 5. The entire movie is really draggy and the storyline isnt that strong. I felt this movie imitates the concept of the Kingkong movie. A huge creature in love with a petite lady. What's more, the militants seek to capture this huge creature to exploit his power. Nothing hilarious actually, except a few scenes in the movie. What is really nice is the motion pictures. Realistically awesome !

I've heard over the radio that The Hulk, hit US Box Office with number 1 on the ranking table.
Hmm, I've watched Iron man and The Hulk, bottomline is that the hulk is not even comparable to Iron Man. So its your own discretion to catch that movie.

Alright whats on my queue today?
1) Half Day Pilot Career Talk @ Ngee Ann (finally I'm able to go back to sch)
2) Report back to work (DREAD !!!)
3)Gym @ Hougang (PUMP IT!)

Today is Wednesday again, so many are asking me to go club tonight. I'm still resisting temptation by mk. haha, let's see.

Alright, I'm going for my run now. See ya peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home