]

Monday, September 22, 2008

Update Update !

Photobucket

This has always been our usual hangout ever since it was launched few mths back. Weekdays will definitely be a good choice to swim compared to weekends. You will encounter inconsiderate fellow who will mingle by the perimeter of the pool,standing water in the middle of the pool, swim diagonally across the pool or WORST, swim by the breadth of the pool. I mean it's okay if you were to do that in other pools but not in the competition pool right.
Photobucket
Woah this is a picture of jason and jm in competitive mode man. Lk and I were done with our laps and were seeking shelter from the hot burning sun. Due to boredom, hence this pic.
Photobucket
Childish freaks. One in his own bedtime boxers and another who sit near the pool and have the audacity to soak his flip flops in the pool. Caught by the lifeguard and was told off. He gotta thnk his lucky stars that I did not snap that pic else he will be featured in STORM. This huge guy may be familiar to some of you, he is our junior from CVSS. A attention seeker I must say. What to do, the lack of maturity. Just like me few years back. wahaha
Photobucket
We helped KS out with the painting of his bedroom. Watch out for an EXTREME MAKEOVER man.
Photobucket
The hardworking and cheerful painter. Our dearest Johnathan Chia.
Photobucket
Today was kinda bored. Was trying to do smth but to no avail. So i decided to cook smth for the family. Bought the necessity from COLD STORAGE and began cooking. I've realised that I'm so in love with spices and herbs from MASTERFOOD. Check them out ...
Photobucket
Present to you, Spicy Teriyaki Fillet. Rated 7/10 by mom and bro. Doesnt taste as good as I've expected, it could be the marinade . Overall I'm still very much satisfied with the outcome. If you do not know, cooking is one of my passion. I love to make someone's day with food. haha but that does not explain my huge-ness. thats 2 different topics...

Photobucket
And all time favourite, Chicken and prawn (with veg) spicy pasta. Adding spicy-ness to the pasta indeed enhanced the flavours of it. KS will love it I guess.

Hmm I guess that's all for today. Tmr intensive work out. Swim in the morning, then jason requested to gym after that. I will bring my gym equipments, but we shall see if we can still go on after our 40laps swim. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home