]

Friday, September 12, 2008

No pain No gain

Today was really full of vigorous workouts. Starting with a 30 laps swim over at Sengkang Swimming Complex with jiamao and lk. Was feeling rather fortunate as lk is driving to pick us up over @ my place. That saves the treacherous walk under the hot glaring afternoon sun !

Had a whale of a time over the slides area. There were lifeguards who were made to stationed at the pool to ensure the safety of those who were coming down from the slides. They gotta make sure clearance is done before they signal to the personnel at the top to allow the next user to take the slide.

So the hilarious part was, me together with mao and lk were on the slides (side to side), as we were sliding down at an accelerated velocity, the next image which I saw was a lifeguard who was stationed below, wiping this sunglasses. What's more, his tee was half drenched. Shall not elaborate more, and out of the 3 of us, you know who is the culprit.

So after a great swim, we headed back to our nest and rest for the day. At night, I called out for the guys to have a run but none was available, therefore a one man run for the night. Satisfying run I should say, covered at least 4km and was sweating profusely when I met ks over @ my fitness corner.

He was sharing about his stint at Eureka, a events management company. I found his job scope rather interesting because he is dealing with different stuffs and he have the opportunity to meet people from various companies. Nice !!

So ks decided to train his pull up and amazingly he is still able to hit 10 after a hearty dinner. Hmm and shame on me, yeah SHAME ON ME!
I can't even do 1 ! Hmm NAPHA is coming up really soon, the fear of not pulling myself up over that bar still dawned upon me. Looks like I need to make some adjustment in my weight lifting sessions. Lets see.

Anyway, buddies out there, we are celebrating Johnathan belated birthday this Sat ! Confirmed! Tentative time to meet will be ard 7.30 pm and the venue will somewhere be in the EAST. Please throw in ideas if you have any and make urself available for that day of celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home