]

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

long update

Photobucket
I was really bored one day and thought of calling my cute lil cousin over to play. He was jubilated when he received my invitation. We had a great time together man. He was learning to play Counter-Strike that day and he enjoyed it thoroughly. After knowing of his limitations (his young age) of reaching the level of difficulties and intensity of that game, he decided to play a simpler shooting game. A shooting which can be found in miniclips.com, but now, shooting down of SPACESHIPS. Hilarious.

This boy really brightens my day. He even pestered me to lend him some of my MR BEAN VCDs and demanded my mini yellow volkswagen toy car which he deemed to be the same as of MR BEAN.

Knowing that he have so much to carry, he politely ask me this :

Kor Kor, can you please give me a plastic bag?

Whats more, he even called his mate down to bring his VCDs and chocolates up while I cooked some noodles for him.
Then when sending him back, he demanded to climb the stairs with him. All the way up to his house and I thank God its only 8 storey high.

He is just too adorable and lovable. I promised to bring him out 1 day to get him his MR BEAN teddy bear. I shall meet him tomorrow after my swim with the guys. Maybe jm and lk will be so in love with him and buy him sweets. haha

Photobucket
Our impromptu KBOX session over at hougang plaza. Good times spent tgt. Mk was a terrible photographer and thats the reason why I do not have any pictures of myself.

I realised Ric's (on the right) look fantastic. haha definitely not mk who took it. haha

Photobucket
Cheeky but passionate when singing.

More updates !
Went Ikea with KS on sunday. Woah we had a great time out man. He was looking for a chair and both of us actually tested the huge array of chairs which were displayed at the furniture section for at least 30mins. And having much discussions and individual points of view, we finalised the decision.

KARSTEN SWIVEL CHAIR

Photobucket
After that, we went to the paintings' section and KS managed to get a great macro shot of a flower. Very expensive painting indeed. It was the last piece too.
We took a shuttle bus back to SK and then went over to his place to fix up that chair and had dinner there while catching the LIVE telecast of the F1 race.

Woah I regretted not buying tics to catch them live man. Going there to listen to the whizzing of the cars is more than enough to feed my satisfaction. And I'm proud of Singapore to actually won the bid to hold the F1 seasons for 5years. This means, tendacy of watching the night race LIVE is realistically high. Looking forward to that man.

My view on Sunday's race:
Everyone was competitive, you see the competitiveness to outshine one another dwelling in each and every single racer.

Photobucket
Alonso was great, due to some setbacks in the qualifying rounds which landed him to be the last few on the Grid, he still continues to strive and indeed he has delivered it well.

Photobucket
Felipe Massa's incident was a lil bit too dramatic and tragic. Votes were cast on him even the race commence. He was leading in front of Hamilton in the beginning and his fate of walking away as the champion was destroyed after his 1pit stop where he drove off with the fuel hose still attached to his car. Woah and the engineers wasted so much time to detached the hose. At the end of the day, he was positioned 13th.

Photobucket
Lewis Hamilton, he is my all time favourite man. His determination has earned him his 2nd runner up trophy. And on the score chart, he is leading ahead of Felipe Massa by 7 points. Which means in order for Felipe to outbeat Hamilton, he gotta really perform for the remaining 3 races which will be held in Japan, China and lastly Brazil.

7 points may be a huge no. but it could be something which is attainable too. So bottomline, its both Hamilton and Massa's game. Cant wait to catch the race on the TV once again.

Guys if you are interested, the race will commence from the 10-12 of Oct at Fuji Speedway.
Japan's time is just an hr ahead of us, time is perfect !

Photobucket
My all time favourite reality TV is back ! Like FINALLY !!!!
This will be the 13th season.
It will be on channel 5 for 2 timeslots.
One in the morning I guess and another at night, like 11pm.

Quick update for tmr.
Swimming in the morning with jm and lk before heading for lunch.
Run at night with jason.

BUDDIES ALERT: Supper tmr night yeah. Lk driving his van up to ferry us. Do keep yourself free, it's public holiday on wed too. So lets meet up and hang out together man. Will send SMS to all of you tmr again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home