]

Thursday, October 09, 2008

"dumb" poly mates !

Well school started this week for me and was really busy with my project while the rest of the Ngee Ann majority are still enjoying their final week of holiday.

There will be 2 upcoming projects which I will undertake this coming semester.
One is to fly the Flight Simulator (current) and plot some data values into some formulae and work them out.

The 2nd one will be involving Satellites. We are still yet to be briefed but this is something really new for Aerospace Students and our project will be finalised and the best one will be participating in some competition on the tertiary level. Sounds competitive, but still gona work really hard with my team to achieve the best results.

I have been flying the flight Simulator from 9.30-4pm EVERYDAY ! Woah but flying have been really a passion for me and I'm enjoying every single moment in class being a virtual pilot. haha
I guess life is full of ambiguities but it's good to have a goal which you want to attain ultimately.

Photobucket
This is what I want to earn ultimately.

"Nothing worthwhile comes without a struggle" -Soon Loong
How real do you think this statement is?
I think this is really fantastic, so true indeed.

At the same time I will like to bring out a point too.
It's good to strive and reach for your goals, but never forget those who was once your pillars of support. Family, friends and etc...

Next up: Screenshots of a new skill (Straight and Level Flight)


Photobucket

Photobucket

This 4days have been a great catching up with my poly buds man. Waaoh they are like a bunch of "nicompoops" which you can rarely find on the streets . So damn "GUAI LAN" la. One moment they can be cracking lame jokes, and the next moment an intensified debate over a particular issue, and the next moment throwing string of explicits all over the place. But seriously they are a fun bunch of peeps which doesnt make life in poly look so drab. They are like spices which flavours every single moment in your tertiary education.

haha, furthermore they are a bunch of ridiculous people which will say that I "POR" them after reading this entry of mine. SENSELESS PRICKS !

alright, it will be a long day for me tmr. Going for a 2.4km run with Slang after class. Then gonna meet jm after my run for dinner. And maybe meeting Benson after dinner to celebrate a friend birthday @ DBL O.

Sign off....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home