]

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY DAY 1

1st day of new year was great. This year was a special one I should say. My aunt actually booked a chalet at Changi Safra and all of us just gathered there as a family. I should really compliment on the new look of the chalets. It used to be a wooden looking bungalow, until they revamped it to because a glass house! Im serious! You are able to look into other people's chalet, but of course there are curtains! We gambled, do alot of catching up, play lumber ball and etc...

Everything seems perfect until we decided to catch this movie by Jack Neo, LOVE MATTERS
Photobucket
Before I even start to comment on the movie, here is my rating: 2/5
This movie is seriously terrible and this is indeed a terrible movie to start with during this year. Even though I detest horror movies, or cartoons, I would rather watch them than this sucky movie!

Basically this movie has no storyline !
This movie does not convey any message (unlike other Jack Neo's productions)
This movie is so lengthy and is full of crap, so baseless and senseless !

Whats more, I heard people snoring so loudly in the middle of the movie. This proofs I aint blabbering and trying all means to bring this movie down but seriously, im totally disappointed with the quality of this movie!

It has always been a green go to Jack Neo's movie but this experience I had has certainly made me reconsider whether to watch his future productions again. I swear when my sis asked me if I will be interested to catch the Fann wong's movie, I said NO without a moment of hesitation!

Please do not give me a false impression of local productions, work hard on it man!

Tmr is another long day of visitation. Gonna catch a good slp now man, pics will be posted up soon!

ZONE OUT !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home