]

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Turning Point ?

I've got a new baby, the Asics T914N GEL 1140 0193. It is a pair of middle sole support shoe, which means extra cushioning on the middle of the shoe. I've tested it on my run earlier on and it feels AWESOME ! I'm sure that this shoe will gonna journey with me the minor transformation in my life. Whenever i do not feel like running, i am going to fix my eyes upon this shoe, knowing its capabilities and its ability to be my driving force to motivate me even more to run.

Time wait for no man !

Why not just continue to place ur focus on the things you desire to do and JUST DO IT !

Nothing can be your obstacle unless you let it be your obstacle !

Alright, I begin to see some light in this darkness. By actualizing the fact that " actions speaks louder than words" has proven to be the remedy to your problems. So hesitate no more and start taking the 1st step.

Update on the Meet the people session, ytd was the 5th friday and the MP is only down on the 1st,2nd and 4th fri, me and my dad were quite confused by it and I really hope to meet him next fri unless you are telling me there is a 6th FRI. I will be banging myself to the wall !!!!

I need a time off from all these worries, gotta catch the shuttle to church for miracle service.

Peace to all of you !


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home