]

Sunday, March 07, 2010

my blog says : " I'm alive yet again"

Photobucket

Formerly it was left on the shelves for a couple of days and I thought it wasn't an issue
Subsequently, it was left to collect layers and layers of dust due to irregularities, and i thought all i needed to do was just to clear the cobwebs.
BUT now, I just realized a resuscitation was needed.
I've gone through a gruesome battle against time, to bring my blog back to life.

I took me 4hrs of my time and my inquisitive mind to refresh myself with the complexities of HTML. Handling codes and HTML used to be my forte but not anymore, I guess the term "Practice makes Perfect" has to be improvised and set in place.

Alright, i think i should start blogging tmr, cause i lack inspiration now !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home