]

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I've made it !

Photobucket

Started the day off with 16km run,organized by North-East CDC, at Paris Ris Park early in the morning with my buddy ! I snoozed my way through (as usual) even though I've set 3 alarm timings on my iphone. Reason being, the night before, we had mj till 2.30am despite knowing the fact that we gotta wake up by 5.30am and leave hse by 6.15am to reach just in time for the Flag off @ 6.30am. Eventually, we were late, 11mins late to be exact. We had no time for proper stretching and result our muscles to be cramped up and stiff after the entire race. This run was really good. I started the run sluggishly but I end it well. I was personally satisfied to have completed the entire race and the next race up for me will be the 25km run held next May. Will be looking forward to it but at the same time, I need to train really hard for it.

Had a fructuous day today !!

Oh yeah, it was my BIRTHDAY yesterday !! haha, I'm realizing that i'm not young anymore! Gosh, 22nd birthday ! Anyway tnks to all who has sent me their bday greetings thru sms or fb comments, it was really heartening to have received those greetings and wishes. Not forgetting the prezzies too !! Thank you so much. This birthday was made simple, just a good dinner with friends and family. Will upload the pics, junwei took at Mellben Seafood Restaurant, which offers one of the best CRABS in Singapore.. YUMMY !!

Photobucket

Finally, the compilation of pics I took over at Night Safari that night. I took more videos than pics actually due the the low light environment.That reminds me that I need to remain driven to save $$ to get my DSLR during the middle of the year !! HAHA, its a whopping 3k but im sure its a good investment !

Time to hit the sack, its monday again ! DAMN IT, but nonetheless, gotta stay positive.

Great night peeps !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home