]

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sumptuous Dinner

Just came back from Clarke Quay after having a awesome dinner @ Peony Jade Restaurant.
I've heard so much about this renowned chinese restaurant, in forums, blogs, magazines and even my food bible, THE MAKANSUTRA FOOD GUIDE!! My uncertainty was reaffirmed when I was warmly welcomed by the medals and trophies which were displayed on a antique shelf at the entrance ! They've won quite a number of awards and the most recent one was 2009, so I'm pretty convinced that the food MUST be really GOOD !

CANT WAIT TO SAVOUR THEM ALL !!!

The price wasn't that exorbitant to what I've expected considering the fact that the dishes served were all mouth-watering ! What we had were fish maw soup, steam fish, soft shell crab w/ floss, pork rib, broccoli, perking duck wrapped in crepe, pork belly, fried rice and lastly dessert.

I should really consider myself fortunate to have really good superiors and boss! I often questioned myself, " Am I serving my NS?"
Apart from the pathetic pay, I guess I felt almost like a civilian holding a part time job. I was given the welfare that I needed and most importantly, I'm treated like everybody else, RESPECT !
My boss and supervisors treat me like some one of their own, we cracked jokes, we burst into laughter, we slog, we chill..... I guess there is no reason why I should be complaining anything about work.

I felt a lil paiseh that I've been getting free meals. 1st was Soup Restaurant, then tony roma, buffet lunch and now peony restaurant. OMG !!! Who gets such treatment? I guess its only me !

I always believe in this: " when people treat you good, you must not disappoint them", this is one of my core motto which I carry with me since young. People who know me well will know this, I never disappoint my teachers, my close friends or anybody whom gives me the respect I deserve, the faith in me and the effort in grooming me. Not forgetting my parents who always gives me my freewill choices, they don't instill what they think it's right for me but allowing me to decide what is right for myself. I guess they got the right formula in bringing up a kid, and I'm proud of them ! I will work hard and make them proud !!

Hmm its time for shower..
Need to really catch up with my sleep and look forward to the weekends !!!
Alright gd night peeps !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home