]

Sunday, May 02, 2010

The 2 hottest movies, Ip Man 2 and Iron Man were released on the huge screens just few days back. Just a short review for both movies. Ip man 2 was one of a kind. Very thrilling, not draggy and yet a lil emotional. So get ur tissues rdy! But pls don't get me wrong, this is not an entirely emotional movie. It wasn't deprived of the fighting scenes which I believe were highly anticipated by the movie goers. A MUST watch movie!!

Caught iron man 2 with hannah last night. Being one of the hottest movie, there weren't slots available except the last one @ 1am. So we gt the tics and decided to just chill at the rooftop park. Ok now the review: I thought it wasn't as fantastic as the 1st one. I find it abit draggy but nonethless it's still a movie which is worth watching.. And yeah, we stayed till the cast n credits were screened and it's pretty obvious tt there's gonna be iron man 3. I guess it's still in the pipeline!! Oh yeah, rmber to get the ironman combo because the fingerine is super cool!

Alright time to slp, I haven't had a nice long slp yet n I'm typing this entry on my phone, half dazed with high tendacy to just fall aslp anytime. So pardon my language!! Gotta go, cya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home