]

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Being discipline is defined to do something which you don't feeling like doing at all.

I guess my coy commander have indeed defined it well. Being discipline is never easy and it takes alot of motivation and determination to be discipline. In order to be discipline, apart from the contributing factors like determination or perserverance, you will need a goal. You must be sure of what you desire to achieve. You may ask, but that sounds simple isn't it? Yeah precisely that's the point, sometimes in life, we always have this tendacy to overlook the lil things that's smacked right in front of us. And it's due to this fact that often we make the wrong decisions, we became insensitive, we act on what we believes in and the list go on.. If only we are willing to take a step back to spot and recognize the lil details, I'm pretty sure the outcome will be different. And don't be surprise it's all these lil details which form up the big picture. So stop being ignorant and start being observant.

Today have been a draining day for me. Jumped up frm a dream and realised that it was still early. Decided to go for a run before reporting for work. Did a 5.5km run, felt satisfied! Work has been busy, auditing commences on mon, so OT is inevitable. After work I decided to hit my 30laps and i'm gonna share something that utterly disgusted me!!!

Yio chu kang swimming pool was notoriously famed to be a hunting ground for GAYS!! I wouldn't have claimed tt if not for my colleagues who had unpleasant encounters with gays. Today I had a unpleasant experience for myself. When I stepped into the shower room, there were uncles, masculine looking guys sitting on the bench,with nth on and only their eyes were at work. Feeling uncomfortable, I took my leak and left for the pool. Now at the pool, I encountered another freak. This guy swam beside me when I was on my 20th lap. He deliberately kept pace with me and swam beside me throughout my remaining laps. These pple ruined my workout!! I think I will just have to hit the pool again tmr's lunch to avoid the presence of gays. All in all, I didn't felt offensive but was just uncomfortable!

Alright it's 1030pm, I'm nt forcing myself to stay awake. I'm going to hit the sack!! Wohoo gd night pple and TGIF tmr!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home