]

Monday, May 03, 2010

Weekend has come and gone again!

I think I should have skipped the tea and the super duper long nap in the afternoon!!
Damn it's making me so energetic and hyper now!!
I need my slp seriously, but I guess I will end up tossing ard w/o catching a wink.

Today was such an eventful day. Started my day shopping ar ikea, courts and giant with my angels!
I wanted to hunt for pinic mat and this particular ikea boy brought me to a section tt sells floor mat which cost 99 bucks. Maybe he's just to busy to entertainment but this kind of svc totally pisses me off! Alright nvm abt tt, so my mom and sis gt their curtains and were both jubilated whereas I just gt myself some snacks from ikea food!!!
Next we proceeded to courts. I took this golden opportunity to ask mommy get me the electronic beater which we can both use. She bought it so willingly, so I guess it's time to get my hands on the flour and sugar whenever time permits!

Finally we went giant just to replenish food supply for our home! I enjoyed spending time at hypermarts!! Except for food, which is my weakest link, there are so many things to look out for at giant!!

After 3hrs of shopping, daddy fetch us home. Took a 4hr nap before waking up for dinner at cp with sis.
Went to serangoon to get the dopest durian puffs then dropped by to irritate hannah!! As usual tt poor girl gotta study for her exam, final paper and the toughest paper! Mine will smack me hard right after NS so I really need to recap and study soon!! So after chatting, rushed straight to catch my flight because I have a match af 11pm.
Woah frankly speaking, berbatov sucks big time!! He terribly useless and worthless! Man u may consider buying a bangaladesh along the road to score goals. Berbatov is such a useless bum!

After the match, did not join the rest for supper! I need to cut down on my calories and just train doubly hard to shed those stubborn fats! Tt reminds me tt I need to swim rme since I'm coughing profusely and is unable go run !! So tmr lunch will be swimming for me!

Hmm I'm beginning to feel slpy now. Blogging on the mobile seems to help. Alright slpy bugs eating me up, I need my slp coz it will be a long day tmr!! Damn, pms tendacy in the morn again!!! Argh...

Time to slp, gd night!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home