]

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm screaming for my dreams to be heard, but I ended up getting hurt



Listen to the song here in my heart
A melody I start but can't complete

Listen to the sound from deep within
Its only beginning to find release

Ohh the time has come for my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own, all 'cause you won't listen

Listen!!

I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home in my own home
And I've tried and tried
To say whats on my mind
You should have known
Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what
You've made of me
I followed the voice, you gave to me
But now I've gotta find my own
You should have listened

There was someone here inside
Someone I thought had died
So long ago
Oh I'm screaming out
And my dreams will be heard
They will not be pushed Aside or turned
Into your own
All 'cause you won't listen

Listen!!

I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home in my own home
And I've tried and tried
To say whats on my mind
You should have known
Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what
You've made of me
I followed the voice, you gave to me
But now I've gotta find my own
You should have listened

I don't know where I belong
But I'll be moving on
If you don't, if you won't

Listen to the song here in my heart
A melody I start, but I will complete

Now I am done believing you
You don't know not what I am feeling
I'm more than what you've made of me
I followed the voice you think you gave to me

But now I got to find my own - my own

I do not know how am I going to walk on with my life
The same hard fact shattered my entire being once again
When I tried to climb up from the pit I once fell,
starting to see fresh new hopes which I once held,
I was being pushed back to the same pit again.

I am now all alone
Alone to deal with this ordeal

No one feel for me,
No one can feel what I'm feeling,
No one can understand the torment I bring upon myself,
No one can understand how much u meant to me,
No one can give me the advises I need,
No one can tell me what to do,
NO ONE !!!

Its painful, really painful.
All these while, I've been waiting, thinking that determination and perseverance will pay it off but lest did i know that it doesn't even touched u at all. Not even a single bit, but still it's your rightful decision which i respect. I could just blame myself for risking this opportunity because I thought that the outcome will be different. I was wrong about it, my self-centeredness destroyed me, my feelings deceived me, my over-confidence duped me, I felt like a foolish lil kid whom choose to stay in the Q to buy myself some candies when the shop owner said all candies have been sold out.

All in all, its the mutual feelings that both parties must have for one another to make things work out. When one dont have it for another party, there is no way love will be reciprocated even though how hard you tried, how many grueling years you've been waiting, the sacrifices you've made, IT JUST MEAN NOTHING when feelings' not there. So get it right, retarded boy !

Rationalizing and following your heart, which one will you choose. Both are equally important.

By rationalizing on details alone wont give you the conviction to your decision. You may think this guy possesses the qualities which you may think are contributing factors of being a ideal partner, but then in then if the heart doesnt follow the flow, it means nothing.

By following your heart alone, you are pursuing for what you want, not what you need. It's definitely easy to commit when you have this strong conviction in your heart, no doubts. But if you step into a r/s solely based on ur heart's calling, does that also mean that once the conviction of ur heart dies down, so does the level of commitment ? So what will the final outcome be then? Without rationalizing, you are exposing urself to 2 sides of a coin, either you will be happy or you will end up getting hurt. There are risk involved.

But if you could blend rationalization and the conviction of your heart, wouldn't you be getting the upperhand of the decision you are going to make? At least the risk level is capped at its minimum.

I don't understand, neither will i probe further.
I told myself, I wont allow friendship to be the stake on the table.
If I make it, it will be good.
But if i break it, I still need to preserve the friendship because I cherish it.
I cant imagine casting you out of my life, that's impossible.
Neither will i continue to live in my own world of denial,
I gotta burst every bubbles of hope to save me from all this torment.

I need time to regain my sanity
I need time to think things through
I need time to be who I really am
I need time to deal with the aftershocks
I need time....

How does it feels when u want a limited edition doll so badly and this unappreciative guy before you bought it, keep it and then dumped right in front of you, without feeling bothered at all when it meant something precious to you?

I will walk with me this emptiness of my heart whom no one can fill, throughout the days of my life.
I may achieve what I want in life, I may be the one to excel in my studies and craft a good career for myself, I may be the one who feels that I've got everything, BUT if this emptiness has not been filled up, everything else seems so futile and meaningless.

I'll try for my own good.....

I'm screaming for my dreams to be heard, but I ended up getting hurt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home