]

Saturday, May 15, 2010

PIG NIC

Went picnic earlier on.
Weather was perfect,
Food was great,
Partner is marvellous.

Had our postponed picnic at this mystery place which isnt mysterious anymore after she flipped my Safari and saw " Singapore Botanic Garden" We went Giant ytd to buy some groceries for the long awaited picnic. We had Chicken Mushroom Salad, Egg Turkey Mayo Sandwich and some snacks along the way.

Apparently, we had Ant Attack. those annoying pests are crawling on our mats, my cooler etc and w/o a shadow of a doubt, their fate was decided by our Highness Hannah. She flickered them, squashed them and fatally killed them, but they deserve it tho. haha
So that girl, look some some neoprints which has 7 yrs of history. I was flabbergasted to have seen with my own eyes some pics of her and her close friends. OMG, I do not know how to react, as if my life stopped for a sec. I was taken aback, seriously. But at the same time, it was hilarious, I should have stole a couple of them. yeah anyway, we had a great time, sharing and chatting abt everything, tho she did most of the talking, which is pretty obvious,given her personality, and i was gobbling down the food ALONE ! haha, I chanced upon some cute letters written by her previous beau. I didnt know she was so alluring, but not to be mean, she was and still is !!
*better be nice to me hannah :)

She brought me laughter when reading those letters, OMG i wouldnt believe if there's any boy who courts a girl this way, " Can i STEAD with you? "
I will faint immediately !!
It was indeed a good day and I looked forward to the next rendevous on Mon, you busy lady !

PS: For all the underserving pain that you've been thru, he is not worth your tears. You make the choice, you work towards it. No one can rush you, because once its over, IT'S OVER FOR GOOD ! DO IT GIRL, because YOU CAN !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home