]

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fred you sound damn sexy !
Fred you sound damn manly !
Fred I suggest you just allow the Ipod play its song!
Fred what did you do last night...

The best comment of all from my boss; "idiot you better not speak, you sound like a babok (tranny)"
Damn damn hilarious, imagine coming that from my boss.

Was really fortunate to have been posted to my current unit and vocation. I guess the only factor that helps NS pass really fast is your COLLEAGUES and your BOSS ! Your opinion may differ from mine, but to ponder on it, so what if you have the best vocation or a vocation which you enjoyed alot, if your superior are stucked up fellows, there goes your NS life, dull mundane sucky, whatever u call it. I'm glad with mine.

And yeah, this coming Sat is my 25km race. Gosh havent been training for it except some short runs. Hmm I'm looking forward to it and hopefully I will be able to complete it without having to give up. I will go through the finishing line no matter what, even if I have to crawl.. HAHA couldnt be that exaggerating yeah? But at times, shit happens. So Fri will be a pig out day to load up those carbs and prepare for next evening race ! Exciting...

Alright its time to hit the sack, have been feeling really tired these days, at least its good, its keeps my bio-clock function normally. Its swim and tan day tmr, gonna try out my new set of googles.

Time to bid gd night to all of you.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home