]

Friday, May 21, 2010

Good morning early birds!!
After having data plan for my phone, I've been fully utilizing it, trying to maximise the excess usage which is impossible to hit. Since I'm on my way to work now, why nt just write. Writing is a form of expression, it helps you to release every form of emotions. I've always been a blog nomad, I find pleasure in reading blogs. Blogs of friends to celebrities, I've loads of it and I've realised something. Most of the blogs I've read, which I've enjoyed reading, are those written in perfect candour. Let's just compare would you rather read a blog full of vitality like xiaxue's or would you rather read a lackluster blog like dawn? It all boils down to your personal objective of having a blog.

I want my blog to be different from this day on.
It shall be a online diary of my own
it will either compliment or offend
you choose to stay or to leave
because at the end of the day
you are just having this honour
to have a sneak peek to my life
I leave the choice to you

this is just a preface to my main entry. I'm alighting soon but I've gt so much to write. I will do it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home