]

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Had fun at Zouk ytd. Celebrated Clare and Chris birthday. Our group was really huge, we had 10 pple in our clique. Music was superb after 2am when Andrew Chow decided to hit the podium to bring some life to the dancefloor. Whats more, the crowd was awesome !! As usual when you club, being pushed around in all directions is inevitable but ytd 3 interesting things happened.

1) A guy with a fucking B.O was dancing around us, he stinks but aint aware of it.

2) A guy wearing a white shirt was dancing vigorously with his clique of girls and he sweat like he just attended a wet tee contest. The annoying thing was, he was dead drunk to even realise that he was wet and neither was he aware of himself leaning on me. No wonder my elbow hurt so much today, I've been nudging pple off, only those who have no party-courtesy.

The last incident which took place was classic and I couldnt take it lying down.

I was with my peeps and this girl walked past me, hit me on the neck, pointed the universal sign and walked off. I was taken aback by her actions, I thought it was someone i knew but I was wrong when the universal sign reveal itself. As you know, the place will usually be packed and crowded, so my presumption was, it could be one of the guys around me who groped her and I was caught to be the goat of mistaken identity, SCAPEGOAT. She walked away too fast, else I will just walk towards her and clarify things out. Such a dumb bitch, just that my shirt is brighter than the others doesnt mean that I more detectable than the rest who will lay my fingers on you...

All in all, I had fun ytd, it was such a release and I needed that badly. Work is stressing me to my ends and I need a breakthrough. I took an urgent half day leave, will report back to work soon, get work done so that at the end of Mon, there will still be sign of life.

I'm struggling with my dreams but I cant stop them from coming. Live with it boy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home