]

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Just came back from Compasspoint.
Dinner was really different but it was nice being alone actually
As usual, my 1st stall to visit will be the Korean Store
I will usually get 1 bowl of kimchi for myself before thinking of what to have for main
There wasn't much choice, so I've got ban mian..

The best way to eat ban mian is to get the orange chilli sauce and pour it into ur noodles.
Its sour, spicy and appetising and the kimchi complements it
I felt like a pregnant lady who is craving for sour stuffs but thats me, i love my food to be sour !
And I LOVE KIMCHI! Omg i guess i've gotta learn to make my very own kimchi one day and I mean it !!

yeah, visited the bookstore too. Managed to get a scrapbook and some writing materials. I was being inspired to write and I've always practise sensitivity. This blog serves me well but its unable to channel what i'd really want to express, because at the end of the day, it might cause me more problems than convenience. Just like an unpleasant encounter with 2 groups of muslim family ytd who were really callow in their words when they are at fault! I would love to rant, curse and swear but I chose my scrapbook to be the alternative to what I've got to express. So for ytd's entry, string of expletives will be all over the page, and it wont even get me into any trouble.

Alright, I'm all tuckered out !!! time to rest and it will be a LONG LONG WEEKEND this week :)
Good night people !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home