]

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Oh man, today was such a draining day for me, BUT I had FUN !!!
Hit town with buds earlier today, and we pigged out !
Hoping from one place to another just to have really nice food.
And it was fun catching up with one another :)

After town, I've decided to meet Sivachandru Vijayan and clique. It has been a really long time since I last saw them. We hit Le Noir @ Clarke Quay just to chill out. The place was really good and we just had a bottle and some shots to go along with. Le Noir is a small bar, but it does have a small dance floor and the music was pretty good. It's a nice chill out place !

Hmm so whats up for tmr ?
Soccer @ noon and I'm going to this nice beach bar @ Sentosa tmr afternoon after my match. Heard many good reviews and I would love to try smth lil different. So tmr will be another chill out day for me and I would really need to go on Detox on sunday !

Alright, its time to knock out. My head is pretty heavy and I could just snore within minutes !
Gd night peeps !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home