]

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Oh man it's HOME ALONE for me today!!
Everyone seems to have their own programmes EXCEPT me, so it's pretty apparent tt I need to find mine too.
Was feeling pretty listless today!! I came back from lunch and slept through the entire afternoon!! So lethargic...

I woke up with sky almost dark.
Called Nua Kia and off we went to cp to settle dinner!!
As usual, once I set on kopitiam, the first stall is always the Korean store!! I wouldn't say the kimchi was fantastic but if it satisfies my craving for sour stuff, why not!! This dinner was pretty rush because nua Kia gotta book in!! After dinner, went to settle my credit card bill! As I'm meeting lk for some mind therapy session ard 10plus, i've realised tt there were still excess time. Would love to chill at starbucks if not for my full stomach! So decided patronise my favourite store, SUPERMARKET!! I could easily kill time at the supermarket. I miss gathering at my place, I will need to plan 1 this sat!! I will whip some food, have some champagne and just chill out!!! Can't wait!!

Now this is a funny encounter I had at Cold Storage!! There was this china man with 3 boxes of cherries on his hand. I caught him at this condom shelf where I believe he was meddling which flavour to get. He looked pretty panicky!! Then he dropped his cherries!! Feeling embarrassed, he swiftly picked all the cherries up and placed them back to the box. All eyes were fixed on him and it was pretty awkward for him.. I could have burst into laughter but I've tried to control.. It's was damn hilarious. Boxes of cherries and cherry-flavoured condoms, sounds kinky huh!! When older generation says tt china is rising up, u better heed tt advice!! Even china man are improving luscious night activities, maybe having theme like cherry night etc... Classic!!

Alright enough of phony baloney for the night.. Tmr is menopause Monday again!!! Time to finish my game and rest for the night!!!
Sweet dreams!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home