]

Friday, June 18, 2010

Hey all !
Woah, certainly there is a lack in updates. But hey, im doing fine and still kicking.
Today I got into a close encounter with a accident due to neligence act of a SBS driver.

I was on a bus @ toa payoh int, where the driver is waiting to turn out of the int. Then, there was another driver reversing his double deck bus out from the lot and my bus was directly behind his. I reckoned he didnt even bother to check his side mirror before reversing out. So on his presumed assumption, he reversed. It was a loud bang before the glass were shattered into bits and I was just 2 seats in front. It was such a close encounter but i'm so thankful that no one was injured.

this world cup has been overwhelming!
It seems i've lost touch from many things.
I've been going out late and coming home in wee hrs before reporting for work the next day.
Average hrs of slp was down to 4hrs.
This world cup has been depressing too, its not football im talking abt. It seems the games are flowing alongside with the bookies. My intuition tells me that this World Cup seems to have been controlled. Bookies, Singapore Pools are making tonnes of money, and you wouldnt want to imagine that. But some matches are really good. GO ARGENTINA !! Thats my take for this World Cup. :)

While watching the matches earlier on, there was this random random thought that crossed my mind.

Women always say this : " It seems that all good guys have extinct !!"

Sounds familiar huh? But if you were to think deeper, what will women do when good guys are right in their presence?
I will leave this qns for yourself to answer.
Guys can never understand girls and Vice versa !!

Contradiction is my only description for them.
Words and Actions are always in CONFLICT !
I'm pretty sick of reading pple's mind, the more I try, the more depressing it is.
I'm done with mind games

Gd night !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home